790 Male Union
PPR Pipe SystemDue to its characters of heat-preservation, energy-saving, sound insulation and non-toxic. AMICO PPR pipe is widely used to install potable water pipe networks for cold and warm water.
As a typical construc tion material, PPR pipe is mainly used in the followings fields:
- Residential buildings and hotels use Potable water supply
- Residential houses use heating pipes;
- Industry used pipe networks i.e. transport of aggressive fluids.
- Safe and convenient connection : AMICO PPR pipe is more convenient and reliable due to its hot-melting connection.
- Good chemical resistance : PPR pipe is made of polypropylene material which is resistant to corrosion and is optimal to transport potable water and other fluids of any PH values.
- Heat-preservation and energy-saving : Its thermal conductivity is only 0.24 W/mk which is 1/200 of that of metal materials. Therefore, extra heat insulation layer is of no need.
- Recyclable : PPR pipe can be recycled after being used for a certain time and it has a long life of at least 50 years.
- Noise insulation : It can transport large water flow and reduce noise.
"We are looking for Export Inquiries"