Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable with 2.0 / 3.0 mm Tight BufferFiber:
2 fibers900um or 600um tight buffer fibers insideStrength Member:
Kevlar yarnsOuter Jacket:
Flame resistant PVC, LSZH, OFNR or OFNPFeatures:
- Tight buffer fiber easy of stripping.
- Tight buffer fiber have excellent flame-retardant performance.
- Aramid yarn as strength member make cable have excellent tensile strength.
- The outer jacket material have many advantages such as anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to environment etc.
- Optical fiber jumper or pigtail.
- Indoor riser level and plenum level cable distribution.
- Interconnect between instruments, communication equipments.
Fiber Type: G.652D, G.657A1 or G.657A2 single mode fiber and OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 muti mold fiber.