PTFE fiberglass/Kevlar fabric is made from high intensity fiberglass yarn by plain weaving, satin weaving or cross grain, coated with fine quality PTFE
Features of PTFE high temperature fiberglass fabric:
- Dimensional stability, high strength, lengthening coefficient is less than 5%;
- High temperature resistance, continuous operating temperature is -70-260 , can resist up to320 in a short time
- Skin friction coefficient is low, good insulating property;
- Resistance to bond, easy to clean all kinds of oil stain, dirty spot or other attached in the surface;
- Excellent resistance of all kind of strong acidic or alkaline corrosion, no burning, endurable to aging.