ICU wet and dry separation suspension bridge is used in the ICU ward of the hospital, which is a necessary medical rescue auxiliary equipment in the modern intensive care unit. The utility model is characterized in that the utility model has the advantages of reasonable separation of wet and dry sections, and the wet section is provided with a lifting and conveying frame and an infusion pump rack. Dry section is provided with a medical monitoring instrument platform can be adjusted by lifting, in the wet end, oxygen, air, vacuum, input electrical and network terminal can be configured in the tower and the medical staff on hand. The utility model has the advantages that the cantilever structure is adopted in the wet section, the treatment space is improved, and the rotating part of the movable part adopts pneumatic braking, and the position and the direction of the tower body can be arbitrarily locked.
Basic parameters and configuration:
1, the rotation angle of 340 degrees, lateral running distance: + 500mm.
2, equipment tray: the load is less than or equal to 60Kg.
3, beam length: 2.4-3.2m.
(1) the beam load is less than or equal to 250Kg
(2) manual operation of hanging box
(3)dry area load is less than or equal to 150Kg
(4) the wet area load is less than or equal to 150Kg
(5) the wet area hanger length is less than or equal to 1000mm
4, accessories configuration (with actual demand):
(1)690mm * 400mm equipment tray.
(2) drawer tray.
(3) all kinds of transfusion stand.
(4) safety low voltage halogen lamp (built-in beam, and beam integration).
(5) the network interface of the 1 monitors.
5, dry area: (column)
(1) the bottom drawer of the +1 layer of the 2 layer equipment tray bracket.
(2) 1 (stainless steel debris basket holding sundries).
(3) 4 gas terminals (oxygen x 1, air x 1, negative pressure * 2).
(4) 8 electrical plug terminals.
(5) the 1 network interface.
6, wet area: (hanger)
(1) and the length is less than or equal to 1000mm.
(2) the bottom drawer of the +1 layer of the 2 layer equipment tray bracket.
(3) stainless steel adjustable infusion stand.
(4) 3 gas terminals (oxygen x 1, air x 1, negative pressure * 1).
(5) 6 electrical plug terminals.