|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Drying Oven||» STATIC MATERIAL KETTLE|
StaticÂ MaterialÂ Kettle
The production of saponin from the kiln appears in two forms, namely water-quenched granules and lumps in the dry form, which are finally dissolved into water glass for mass production. Therefore, the chemical materialÂ dissolvingÂ is divided into two forms: dissolving in a static materialÂ kettleÂ and in a rolling drum.
The Static Kettle is mostly used to dissolve the saponin block.
1. Low one-time investment cost: the same volume of drum and static kettle, the investment for static kettle is 1/2 of the investment for drum.
2. Low maintenance costs: The static kettle has no transmission and does not require post-maintenance.
3. Power saving: static kettle without power unit
4. Saving site and space: The static kettle is installed vertically. It can be buried half underground. For the same volume of static kettle and drum, the floorspace of the drum is about 1.5 times that of the static kettle.
5. Long service life: The service life of the static kettle can exceed 10 years.
6. Simple operation and low noise: The operation of the static kettle is simple, reliable, safe, stable and noise-free.
Design standard: GB150-98
Design pressure: 1.0MPa
Working pressure: 0.8 MPa
Full volume: 23mÃÂ³, 17Â mÃÂ³, 15Â mÃÂ³, 10Â mÃÂ³, 6Â mÃÂ³
Container category: Class I
DN2800ÃÂ4500ÃÂ16 (23Â mÃÂ³)
DN2800ÃÂ4000ÃÂ16 (17Â mÃÂ³)
DN2200ÃÂ3700ÃÂ16 (15Â mÃÂ³)
DN2200ÃÂ3500ÃÂ12 (10Â mÃÂ³)
DN1700ÃÂ3000ÃÂ12 (6Â mÃÂ³)
Amount of material per pot:
23Â mÃÂ³Â - 20.5t
17Â mÃÂ³Â - 15.2t
15Â mÃÂ³Â - 12.5t
10Â mÃÂ³Â - 7.3t
6Â mÃÂ³Â - 4.3t
WorkingÂ time per kettle: 3.5 to 4 hours (including feeding, dissolving, discharge)
Steam usage per kettle:
23Â mÃÂ³Â - 2.2t
17Â mÃÂ³Â - 1.8t
15Â mÃÂ³Â - 1.5t
10Â mÃÂ³Â - 1.2t
6Â mÃÂ³Â - 0.7t